Employee Access Center
Today’s employees are more tech savvy than ever before, and they want secure and easy access to their paychecks, tax forms, and more. Employee Self Service can help employers provide the convenience employees have come to expect, so valuable time and resources can be spent focusing on the core business.
Employer and Employee Empowerment
Employee Self Service (ESS) can help employers:
- Reduce printing costs. ESS allows employees access to paystubs, pay history, and year-end tax forms online, reducing print costs and time-constraining reprint requests.
- Decrease administrative hassles. Pairing ESS with direct deposit or alternate payment methods can eliminate time spent tracking down employees on payday.
- Improve data accuracy. Employees can access and view payroll and human resource data at any time, improving communication and data accuracy.
Secure and Convenient Access
Employees have access to view the following data:
- Contact information (name, address, phone, etc)
- Position and earnings (department, status, reviews)
- Taxes withheld from pay
- Direct deposit information
- Accruals (vacation, sick, and other time-off balances)
- Pay history (previous pay checks and year-to-date summary)
- Form W-2 or 1099